Saturday, July 16, 2005

Memed again - Useless information


This one from elisabeth, who thinks I have nothing better to do.

60 things you didn't want to know...
What time did you get up this morning? Slept in until 6:30 - I'm usually up by 5:30
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. In gold...
What was the last film you saw at a Cinema? See this
What is your favorite TV show? 24...America needs Jack Bauer
What did you have for breakfast this morning? Barbacoa
...look it up...corn tortillas, some extremely hot picante, apple juice and a pot of black coffee. Breakfast of Champions
Biggest Fear? My ability to sabatoge myself
What is your middle name? The
What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
What foods do you dislike? Pickled beets...ewwwww
Your favorite potato chip? I prefer tortilla chips
What kind of car do you drive? Mercedes Benz, I'll never drive anything else
What is your favorite CD at the moment? the one paying me 5.5%....huh?...oh, I thought you meant Certificate of Deposit
Favorite sandwich? A carne guisada taco
What characteristics do you despise? an ego bigger than my own, someone who lies to me, and moronism
Favorite item of clothing? My hawiian shirt
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Back to the Marshall Islands, scuba diving
What color is your bathroom? hell if I know
Favorite clothing store? Salvation Army - I once bought a wool overcoat there for $6
Where would you like to retire to? Guadalajara half the year, and South Padre Island the other half
Favorite time of day? Very early, before anyone gets up
Where were you born? I was created in a lab
Favorite sport? To play...golf. To watch...golf.
What laundry detergent do you use? Only my dry cleaner knows for sure
Coke or Pepsi? Shiner Bock
Are you a morning or a night owl? definitely morning
What size shoe do you wear? 9.5
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? elisabeth's fish is Pregnant!!!
What did you want to be when you were little? bigger.. and wealthy
Favorite candy bar? Butterfinger
What is your best childhood memory? When I sold enough Christmas cards to afford a brand new purple "Royce Union" 10-speed. I worked my ass off for it.
What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Circus midget, pope, taxi-driver, bus-driver,
UPS driver, sod-layer, shoe salesman, pizza delivery, lawn boy, pool boy, towel boy, shoe shine boy, boy toy, optician, stockbroker, cracker salter, elephant pooper-scooper
Nicknames? Pauly the Bull...say it with respect
Piercing? My voice and my eyes
Eye color? bloodshot
Ever been to Africa? Once, when I was Pope
Ever been toilet papering? It was my career in high school. I mentored dozens in the art. Once my friends and I went "papering" after Christmas, taking discarded Christmas trees from people's curbs. We took posthole diggers and "planted" the trees in someone's yard and THEN papered them...and erected a sign that said, "Welcome to a Winter Wonderland." It was a work of art.
Love someone so much it made you cry? My wife makes me cry all the time...for a variety of reasons.
Been in a car accident? Too many....but never in a Benz
Croutons or bacon bits? neither...give me steak
Favorite restaurant?
Pignetti's in Temple. The grilled salmon on creamed spinach is to die for.
Favorite flower? Calla lily
Favorite ice cream? Rum Raisin
Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner....Animaniacs....
Favorite fast food restaurant? Mama Wong's Chicken hut
How many times did you fail your driver's test? I have never failed any test
Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? President Bush (shhhhh)
Which store would you max out your credit card at? Any electronics store
What do you do when you're bored? Memes
Bedtime? Somewhere between 10:30 and 12:00
Who did you go to dinner with last? My wife
What are you listening to right now? The voices in my head
What is your favorite color? The sky in the morning
Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean

No comments: