Monday, March 07, 2005

Everyday Choices


There are some things that just don't make a lot of sense. I was taking a back way to school today and ran across this intersection. Blew my mind. But I got to thinking....aren't I faced with this dilemna every day? "There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof leads to death." Prov. 14:12, and "I set before you today life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore, choose life, that both you and your descendants may live." Deut. 30:19. Sometimes the clear choice really isn't that clear. The signs say to go left, and another says to go right. Without all the information and discernment, the obvious choice may be clouded or confused by different signs. If we take the time to examine all of the information and ask God for direction, we can be sure He will tell us which way to go.
Posted by Hello

No comments: