Did you know that God wants to meet you right now? Right where you are- He'll meet you no matter what you're state of readiness or spiritual condition is. We don't have to do anything to recieve His grace except open our hearts to accept it. God is always ready to hear your prayer, and to respond. We can never make ourselves good enough, worthy enough, or ready enough for His grace. It's just GRACE - unmerited favor - that we recieve from Him. He is the one who is always ready, and He waits for us to open our hearts and give Him the opportunity to spend a moment with us. Yes, He loves us that much, no matter what we've done, where we've been, or why we haven't opened ourselves to Him before.
The 1st chapter of the letter to the Ephesian church tells us He chose us first - predestined us to become His sons and daughters. That's good news. Not just that, but the bible goes on to say that
- He made us accepted in the Beloved.
- He has reclaimed us by paying the debt of the weight of our sins by sending Jesus Christ as the sacrifice for us
- He forgave our sins, even though we don't deserve forgiveness, it is by His goodness
- He makes known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure
- when it's all over, He'll gather us all together with Christ
- We have that inheritance, which He predestined us with